Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Foam

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 11:40 PM
kunte

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Foam

pls delete thread

Old 05-11-2013, 01:35 AM
raknsak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Foam

That is a great idea ! I would like to see how it works with more conventional flying in the sky.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:30 AM
zacharyR
My Feedback: (5)

go pros and key chain cames have been on ball caps for years ...

at what point are we reinventing the wheel ?

think how much more comfortable would a ball cap and a go pro hero be ..
Old 05-13-2013, 05:36 AM
flyinwalenda

I've tried the keychain cams on caps but with the lens on them you almost need a sight affixed to it so you keep the plane in frame !  Sometimes it works sometimes not.  Come up with a way to mount one to your eye/sun glasses frame (on the side) and that would be better.  How about Google Glass ?
Old 05-13-2013, 05:40 AM
zacharyR

yep the point was that base is already coverd

Old 05-13-2013, 08:25 AM
kunte

Heyyyyyyy don't be so negative Zachary, the point is, to use a CAMCORDER, not a GoPro (costing an arm and a leg), also to make one very cheap, most of us have foam anyway. There are MANY advantages with this foam design over any cap, and for the record, i didn't say i had invented something, only designed something. [:@]

I am VERY tired of inputting here and all people write is negatives (sorry some people). For Christ sake, find something more positive to do, instead of filling this site up full of trash.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:57 AM
zacharyR

your over reacting ..

and just FYI i do comment both postive and negative thats just how life works ?

just becouse I'm not coddling you . and chearing you on dude doesnt mean " eveyone on rcu gives me negative yada yada comment "

hey man if it works for you great I'm just saying it's been done and done over ... and there are better motheds both cost and performance

and i think its unfair to clame any camrecord is cheaper then the GO pro .. ... ? they are really close in price .. and no way in hell your going to beat a cheap keychain cam.. if all you care about is price

just saying GO PRO wouldn't be a house hold name ... if they didn't do what your trying to do and they didn't do it well

just saying the " wheel " that is already in affect doesn't need to be reinvented ..

Old 05-13-2013, 09:33 AM
kunte

I packed in this hobby for 11 years, i have only been back in it since March. The reason i packed in was mainly becoz of the jealousy, negativity and narrow mindedness of some (NOT all) fellow rc pilots. (Basically people like you).

If you do a search for any item you can think of on YouTube, it will bring up page after page after page.

Ok, to prove two points, my design is fresh and needed, and your negativity is unjustified and trash, go on YouTube and search for a Camcorder Helmet.

I rest my case, LOOK,,, if you haven't any care for my design fine, but why write all over sites like this negatives, i have had people writing to me asking if i could make them one, i have had people asking me for the plans.
Sooooo go on some other site and write some rubbish.