Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

OKModel's - 'Seducation-FunMaster'

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

OKModel's - 'Seducation-FunMaster'

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 10:13 AM
-Spetz_Naz-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OKModel's - 'Seducation-FunMaster'

Hello!
I'm looking for plans (you know, skrech) for Seducation-FunMaster of [link=http://okmodel.de]OKModel.[/link]
Thanks, Elad.

By the way, the flyer is only on the deutch ver. of the site.
You need to press on the pic at the homepage, then on 'Flugmodelle' (it's the second link, it color it gray), then in the firs coulomn you'll see 'Seduction FunMaster'.
Old 03-15-2004, 10:54 AM
Sprink

Default RE: OKModel's - 'Seducation-FunMaster'

I'd help but I always cut up my plans to make the bits. Good fun plane though. Why not buy the kit? Not expensive from http://www.singahobby.com/
Old 03-15-2004, 11:54 AM
-Spetz_Naz-

Hi, I won't but the kit because the delivery is expensive (to Israel), and I know some guy that build RC planes from plans in very high quality, and I can choose everything I want that will be in the plane, like schame, almost ready to cover and etc.
don't understand me wrong, I want to build kits, I like kits (until now i built only one and one plane from a plan), but I fell in love with this plane. Untill now I flew trainer and I want to continue to second plane, I wanted Top Cap of Morris Hobbies, but there is no kit of that in Israel (there is a store that if I'll ask, the owner can order from Morris Hobbies but it'll cost a lot. And my friend, that he have more expirense suggested me to let that guy build the Top Cap from a plan because it will cost a lot to build a kit, with all the things that necessary like pushrods, covers and etc. That guy can build it faster and less expensive.), So I decided that if he'll build it it'll be an other cool plane that I saw, and I remembered this one, there is only 1 like that in israel I think and the guy built it from pics and info from the Internet. May be you'll say that this airplane, as a second one is too complex but here, a lot of people flyes as a secone planes, planes like The Knife, Dazzler, Top Cap and etc. It's not so difficault, with dual rate and good train on the trainer.
Anyway I think that it'll be my last plane that it's not a kit, the next planes will be from kits and I'll build them.
OK, so I hope that you understood something here ( :], I'm Only 14yo, but I'm learning in the best quality, and the grade of my last examination was 97) and I hope that someone who has the plans, can give me them.
So thanks a lot and bye bye, Elad.
Old 03-15-2004, 01:54 PM
-Spetz_Naz-

OK, I need plans for only one of thows:
Seducation FunMaster, or;
Seducation FunFly, or;
Seducation WildStyle, or;
Seducation FreeStyle.
Just for one of them! But, the one I prefer the most is FunMaster. Please Please Please.
Thanks, Elad.
Old 03-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Sprink

HAve you checked the price? Mine was £50 delivered to the UK. Can't believe it will be more to Israel.

Thinking about it I think I threw away the remains of the plans anyway.

I'm building the Wildstyle at the moment. Plans would not help you much as they are more for instructions and building. there are no rib or former diagrams, and the wing is tapered.

Nick
Old 03-16-2004, 01:32 PM
-Spetz_Naz-

Hi.
I want that Andrey (that guy who build planes from plans) will build it because he is building very well from plans and every thing I want that he'll do, he is doing (like schame for example). Another reason that I don't want to build the kit is because I want to get more experience in building and I don't want to make a mistake or do something wrong, and then the plane will not be building well.
Anyway now I'm looking for one of thowes (the 1st is the one I prefer the most and the last is the one I prefer the least) :
plan for Seducation WildStyle
Seducation Free Style
FunMaster
Streamline
Old 03-16-2004, 04:30 PM
shadowspring

Sprink was trying to explain to you already that there are no plans that come with the OK Models kits. They are dirctions. They probably do not want people building from scratch. If you want to have one of these models you are going to have to purchase the kit. Part of the quality of the planes are the laser cut parts that make building a snap. Why would you want to scratch build an easy to build plane???? That would be more difficult, more expensive, and you would end up with a lesser quality product.
Old 03-16-2004, 05:21 PM
Sprink

To add to what Shadow says, with these kits, they are so well designed and cut, it is far harder to make mistakes and do it wrong than it is to do it right.

Apart from the instructions lacking details on what to do with the radio, I can't think of a better kit to give to someone who has not built many or any kits.

They are lovely
Old 03-17-2004, 04:51 AM
-Spetz_Naz-

Hello.
First of all I want to thank you for the replys.
I know that the compeny will not make a plan for scrach builders, but I thought that maybe someone that built the plane, was drawing plans.
Anyway how much it cost if I'll buy all of this:
A kit of 'Seducation WildStyle' (with delivery to israel)
A landing gear with 2 (front) wheels (I understood that its not contain in the kit)
A tail geat with wheel
A fuel tank (180cc)
Covering film and stickers for the schame (I think I'll do a complex schame)
CA hinge
And all the other stuff that are needed to the building (not like glue or working tools)
Thanks a lot, Elad!
Old 03-17-2004, 06:55 AM
Sprink

Difficult to say, don't know how much that is in Israel. My Wildstyle was £90 delivered to the UK for Christmas.

You do get a bent wire landing gear, just not the wheels. You also get a tail skid, no need for wheel.

I have bought 4 meters of profilm to cover with, should be enough it is not big.

Other stuff depends on what you go for. I bought a Saito 56 for it, plus HS225 servos, but you can go alot cheaper if you wish.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:45 AM
PlagueWielder

Spatz, I live by the workshop of Andrey (Tivon) and know him pretty well.

Anyway, theres guy called Niki that has the Wildstyle and flew it in the Arava this year.. contact him through the forum on Tapuz.
Old 03-17-2004, 01:20 PM
-Spetz_Naz-

Hi.
Plague, you mean this [link=http://www.tapuz.co.il/pcards/showcard.asp?forumuserid=130796]Niki[/link]? Because I saw he have the WildStyle.
Sprink, I'm a bit limited right now with money. I have 46FX and I think that it will be on the WildStyle, maybe later I'll buy a 4s. engine. Another prob with the money is that I have now VG400 (of Airtronics) and I need to buy better radio, so I thought about 9CHP or the 7 version (again, it's depend with the money. I bought my trainer with money that I was working for. It soposed to be with my 'Bar-Mizva' money but it's a long story).
Anyway thanks for you'r help, I'm sure that I'll take the WildStyle, I think that I'll put 46FX and later maybe 4s. 60 or 70 engine (I'll make a new cowl). And about the radio, I'll buy the 9CHP or the 7 verssion and put 3003 servos (the most standart, I think).
So thanks a lot again for your help (you helped me decide what I want, I changed my mind and decided to go on the WildStyle instead of the FunMaster)! Elad.
Old 03-17-2004, 05:07 PM
Sprink

I know Chris B Chips on here had a Wildstyle with a 46 FX in it (I think) and he loved it. Nearly finished covering the wings on mine. Hopefully will be done in a couple of weeks, though my time is split at the moment as I am building my first 2 meter plane as well
Old 04-12-2004, 02:23 PM
t_predator90

Hello all.
Elad, I checked with Singahobbies a while ago, and unfortunatly they don't ship to Israel. I actually want the Seduction FunMaster, and as you stated on the Tapuz forum, it is possible to order it through Alex.

How about ordering one of the kits you want through him?
Old 04-13-2004, 07:32 AM
PlagueWielder

ORIGINAL: t_predator90

Hello all.
Elad, I checked with Singahd obbies a while ago, and unfortunatly they don't ship to Israel. I actually want the Seduction FunMaster, and as you stated on the Tapuz forum, it is possible to order it through Alex.

How about ordering one of the kits you want through him?
I talked to him about a month ago and they do ship to Israel. Im interested in ordering the new Streamline. The wildstyle shouldnt have a problem with the 46FX and standard servos. Ask Niki (Niki 540 on the tapuz forum) about his setup.
Old 04-13-2004, 10:33 AM
Sprink

Incidentally had a few flights now with my Fun master, and it is lots of fun. Have moved the CoG back a bit, and it now prop hangs quite easily. May move it back a tiny bit more.

Using it to learn torque rolling now. Have not got round more than twice, but getting there .

I will also put in some right thrust as I think it needs it [&:]

With low rates it is a surprising smooth flyer for its size. Certainly no pattern flyer but pretty good.

For most things the mid rates are fine, even hovering and torque rolling. I use the 3D rates only for elevators really. Elevators and Harriers do benefit from spoilerons (I think my mix in 20% at the moment) but they are not completely necessary.

KE is very easy but does have some pitch coupling. Will dial in a mix when I get round to it. Up and down are very vertical, no need for a mix there.

10 foot diameter rolling circles are fun with this plane too

Only thing I would change would be to increase the landing gear height, as it needs a fair bit of speed and strip to get off the ground. Of course you could hand launch under arm quite easily, may try that next time

Finally, for you Americans, the plane is Rule 9 proof [X(]. The tail skid stretches beyond the rudder. This plane is built for rudder taps.
Old 04-15-2004, 01:09 PM
t_predator90

ORIGINAL: PlagueWielder

I talked to him about a month ago and they do ship to Israel. Im interested in ordering the new Streamline. The wildstyle shouldnt have a problem with the 46FX and standard servos. Ask Niki (Niki 540 on the tapuz forum) about his setup.
I don't think he still visits the forum. What is your Tapuz nick?
Old 04-16-2004, 06:41 AM
PlagueWielder

He does.. he just doesnt write much.
My nick is the same on both forums. Who are you there?
Old 04-16-2004, 10:15 AM
red_z06
My Feedback: (11)

Hi:

MRC sells it for $95-99. It says high quality hardware included but all they have is bent wire landing gear and tail skid and few screws to hold it in place. Nothing else!! Not even a decal set or cheap CA hinge.

Aside from the price and lack of hardware it is one great plane.

Saito 40 setup came in at 40oz ( 2.5 lbs ).