Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

Training/keeping in practice tools

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Training/keeping in practice tools

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 10:35 PM
1fish
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Training/keeping in practice tools

Lately I have only been able to get down to the flying field once or twice a week and I was wondering if there are any tools like a computer trainer/simulator that were really good to learn from and keep up my edge for flying stunt/3d on days I couldn't make it to the field. I was also thinking about getting one of the electric 3D planes and messing around with it at the park near my home. Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated..
Old 07-01-2004, 11:10 PM
efergie72
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Training/keeping in practice tools

Only once or twice a week? I haven't made it to the field once or twice in two or three weeks. life sucks!! Not for you, for me. sorry had to pitch a fit there. I do fly on the G2 every day or at least every other day. Good tool, as long as you treat it as such and not a game. Other wise it gets old fast. I try to work on something everytime I sit down. Tighter harrier roll, slower rolling cirlce, etc....
Old 07-01-2004, 11:46 PM
carsonaviation

Default RE: Training/keeping in practice tools

tue. night i saw a 13 year old kid do a torque roll and a knife edge the whole length of the runway !!!!!!!!!!
big deal right except it was his solo flight he had played with his older brothers realflight sim
and had 3 flights on sunday on the buddie box ..... where did i put my golf clubs ????