Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

Mark in Puerto Rico?

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Mark in Puerto Rico?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 06:50 PM
Raptor-RCU
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mark in Puerto Rico?

Mark I hear that you are coming to the beautiful island of Puerto Rico in December. This would be a first for Puerto Rico and I would be honored to have a figure as you self in the island. Could you comment a little bit about what is going to happen in this event. Are there going to be other pilots from abroad. And remember its going to be nice and worm so bring your swim suit. For all you other pilots out there this would be a great opportunity to fly the real thing in the winter time the weather here in Puerto Rico is 85-90 degrees all year long.
Old 08-09-2004, 01:49 PM
Ultimate 2003

Default RE: Mark in Puerto Rico?

I will be there, along with Mike McConville. Looking foreward to flying in 80 degree December Weather. I will bring as many aircraft as possible.
Mark
Old 08-09-2004, 04:40 PM
MMcConville
My Feedback: (4)

I believe there is going to be a "workshop" on Staurday evening the 20th and then an airshow on Sunday. Sounds like it wil be a lot of fun. I'l really looking forward to going and flying with Mark and everyone.

Mike
Old 08-11-2004, 10:57 AM
rcaerobatics

Old 08-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Papa Raven

Hi Mark and Mike:

Its an honor seen you guys interest to promote this great hobby by supporting our team activties and events. This is what is a hobby made of, "different cultures, different languages, but at the same time all united as single family by this unique hobby."

My workshop is ready to start assembling those birds. We have ours already done. Maybe im not one of the most heared or exposed team member but as founder of this team, i assure you will get the right help at the right moment when you arrive to our island.

Guys im really looking forward to meet you in person and share ideas to help in developing this fabulous discipline in our island and worldwide.

Cordially

Raymond Zapata
"Papa Raven"
Founder & Primary Pilot

www.wraerobatics.com

ps. Mike, The Ultimate IS READY TO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................
Old 08-14-2004, 12:22 AM
Vic3D
My Feedback: (19)

ORIGINAL: Ultimate 2003

I will be there, along with Mike McConville. Looking foreward to flying in 80 degree December Weather. I will bring as many aircraft as possible.
Mark
Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! Hope to finally meet you guys down here[sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif] Don't forget the foamies!!!!!
Old 11-30-2004, 03:53 PM
Raptor-RCU

I know tthat the dates haved changed now. Could you Mark and the rest of the guys tell us a little more about and what to expect fro the wildest show ever done in Puerto Rico.
Old 12-04-2004, 06:46 PM
Ultimate 2003

A lot of Setup theory! We will show different styles of flying. I'm sure there will be a lot of 3D along with Pattern Critique. It will basically work like a running workshop. Ask your question and get an answer. You might get two or three different answers to the same question, but you have to choose what is best for you and your style of flying. There will be a lot of Foamie flying and a lot of Foamie Crashing! It is also a great way for us to get out and not worry about competing against each other, but enjoying friendships and the comrodery amongst competitors. There will be some amazing flying, I am sure. I am very happy to be apart of this event.
Sala,
Mark
Old 02-07-2005, 05:55 PM
rc_boy_12

mark, great job at the show, it was awesome watching people like you fly. looking forward to the tucson aerobatic shootout. maybe see u there. Ryan, from st.thomas
Old 02-08-2005, 11:47 AM
JAS

Hey Mark,

Since you are probably still sleeping...here's a pic I thought you'd like (not that you don't already have it). i thought about posting the one with you in Jetblue...LOL, but I'll let you post it (or not).

Jason
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	If10854.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	226461