Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

Vmar easy 3D Help!!!

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Vmar easy 3D Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 01:25 PM
porto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vmar easy 3D Help!!!

Hi guys this is my first, so please be kind...

I just got my easy 3D from vmar nice looking plane, and very inexpensive! i have not seen any around, or any comments about this model, still assembling it together but i am looking for your expertise on 3D flying and set up of the model.

I have an Irvine 53 on the nose is that good for the first flight, or should i use my old/great OS 46 Max SF ???
Any help will be nice,

Regards
Old 06-15-2005, 01:37 PM
porto

Default RE: Vmar easy 3D Help!!!

Hello any one that knows about this model???[]
Old 06-23-2005, 12:08 PM
porto

Hi people i dont think i am the only guy to have this nice looking 3D plane...
Does any one have any comments or ideas for best set up and flying of the beast? I am thinking to use my ervine 53, but it is very new, is that bad for the engine?
Regards

Marco
Old 06-23-2005, 12:27 PM
Shogun
My Feedback: (2)

Would you by any chance have a web address or pic of this plane? It doesn't sound familiar to me, perhaps it's not available in the States...yet?

Sorry but ANY model that has the words (easy) and (3D) in the name would make me wonder about the marketing depatement at the company that sells the models!
Old 06-23-2005, 01:33 PM
diggs_74

It's availible on www.richmondrc.com... The site is kind of hard to navigate but if you look in the upper left hand corner you'll see the VMar Online Store text that you click on...As far as your engine choice goes that's perfect. I have a 52 magnum on mine with a 12x4 prop and the verticle is insane... It very light weight and fragile, especially the wings... Other than that it flies pretty well but the KE isn't that great... I had to cut out some of the rudder to get enough throw for hovering... For the money, I really can't complain though.
Old 06-27-2005, 12:26 PM
porto

Diggs

thanks for your feedback, what does KE stand for? And does your's come with the balanced control surfaces at the tail fins? If you look on the plane box or the web site pictures you can see the original model had those simple strait control surfaces, let me know please!
Mine is brand new, and the CG looks too tail heavy at the recommended cg, i am very new to 3D, i had lots of trainers and what not but never had any plane so cool as this one[8D]!

Does it need alot of expertise to fly it? Any recommendations

Many thanks
Marco
Old 07-01-2005, 01:56 PM
porto

HELP!!!
Old 07-01-2005, 02:18 PM
diggs_74

Porto,

I guess I didn't find it that hard to fly but have a few of these types of planes under my belt... Just start with the recommended CG and low rate control surface throws and you'll be ok... Keep the speed down though, it's not a pattern ship or anything.

Yes, my plane came with the counter balanced controls... It's a fun plane for the money... I have my CG back about a half inch from recommended and I think I'll push it back another half inch...