Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

Scott hovers INSIDE backyard Pool! Amazing Video!

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Scott hovers INSIDE backyard Pool! Amazing Video!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Mudsurfer1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scott hovers INSIDE backyard Pool! Amazing Video!

Now this is amazing!

[link=http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=hoverpool2]CLICK HERE TO WATCH MOVIE[/link]
Old 07-01-2005, 03:12 PM
Fletch124
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: Scott hovers INSIDE backyard Pool! Amazing Video!

Now scott that is just dumb. hehehe, then you go in the pool and do it there. You know that if it fell in the water you would get a pretty nice sized shock. Glad to see your having fun with your "WON" 3Dbuddy. Now were is the one guy thats keeps bugging the chick about how amazing it is?
Old 07-01-2005, 03:21 PM
bodywerks
My Feedback: (4)

Received 60 Likes on 55 Posts

That was funny Scott! Now lets see you do that with your Yak!
Old 07-01-2005, 03:26 PM
IFlySlowPlanes

When I grow up (hey, I'm only 43 going on 18!), I wanna be just like Scott! I swear I need to get a 3D plane so he can teach me a few things! Thank goodness he's a member of my club!

You da man Scott!
Old 07-01-2005, 03:29 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Can I get the phone number of your barber?

It's very ... retro.

Ha ... great flying Scott.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:39 PM
Mudsurfer1234

haha, glad you guys liked the video, im trying to make it "look" as much like the yuri thread, like how i wrote the title and "Now this is amazing! click here to watch video" except i dont want it to BECOME the yuri thread. this was all in good fun, noone there to endanger, the filmer was the only person, and he was filming from a trench around the side of the pool.

The barber would have to be 13,000 gallons of pool water, cuz that's how it was when i got out from swimming before this vid was shot.

I have alot more 3DBuddy video, like using clothesline as limbo pole, chopping leaves off trees, and violating a moving station wagon.

Again, dont flame me and make this a yuri thread, we gotta have some laughs, this is all in good fun

This is my First "Official" spoof of somthing, cool!

Glad you guys liked it,
Scott[8D]
Old 07-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Fletch124

ORIGINAL: Mudsurfer1234

haha, glad you guys liked the video, im trying to make it "look" as much like the yuri thread, like how i wrote the title and "Now this is amazing! click here to watch video" except i dont want it to BECOME the yuri thread. this was all in good fun, noone there to endanger, the filmer was the only person, and he was filming from a trench around the side of the pool.

The barber would have to be 13,000 gallons of pool water, cuz that's how it was when i got out from swimming before this vid was shot.

I have alot more 3DBuddy video, like using clothesline as limbo pole, chopping leaves off trees, and violating a moving station wagon.

Again, dont flame me and make this a yuri thread, we gotta have some laughs, this is all in good fun

This is my First "Official" spoof of somthing, cool!

Glad you guys liked it,
Scott[8D]

Scott I don't even think that Yuri himself would get mad! Its all fun. I want to see that video of your 3Dbuddy violating a moving station wagon!

Now what you have to do is put your head under water and hold your Tx above the water and try to hover it right about your hands then go and grab it! Boy would that be sweet!
Old 07-01-2005, 03:59 PM
Mudsurfer1234

the station wagon thing wasn't much, it was like the second flight on the buddy at my 'buddies' house haha.

i was just hovering over a little section of a parking lot next to a part supply store, and a station wagon drove right under me, the driver looked up and she laughed a bit then just kept going.

Im a creative person, especially when me and my friend alax, "Iceylflyer" on here, we got the best ideas for some videos, but always do somthing else and it's better.

We think about the people on here when we come up with an idea, how to make people laugh and realize how fun stuff can be, and to take stress away from work, school, wives (lol) and other stuff.

Just keep it fun (and safe!) , and it'll all be good!
Old 07-01-2005, 04:05 PM
STG
My Feedback: (26)

It looked plenty dangerous to me. You could have dropped your transmitter in the water. Does your receiver have a failsafe so it will shut down your motor power if it does not hear your transmitter?

Nice flying Scott

Old 07-01-2005, 04:07 PM
Fletch124

the station wagon thing wasn't much, it was like the second flight on the buddy at my 'buddies' house haha.

i was just hovering over a little section of a parking lot next to a part supply store, and a station wagon drove right under me, the driver looked up and she laughed a bit then just kept going.

Im a creative person, especially when me and my friend alax, "Iceylflyer" on here, we got the best ideas for some videos, but always do somthing else and it's better.

We think about the people on here when we come up with an idea, how to make people laugh and realize how fun stuff can be, and to take stress away from work, school, wives (lol) and other stuff.

Just keep it fun (and safe!) , and it'll all be good!

Ohh ok for some reason I was getting this picture in my mind of your 3Dbuddy lightly hitting the car then back off and doing it again, in a harrier of course.

Can't wait to see more videos of yours!
Old 07-01-2005, 04:11 PM
bwick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: GPSpacewalker

It looked plenty dangerous to me. You could have dropped your transmitter in the water. Does your receiver have a failsafe so it will shut down your motor power if it does not hear your transmitter?

Nice flying Scott

are you serious?
Old 07-01-2005, 04:11 PM
Fletch124

ORIGINAL: GPSpacewalker
Does your receiver have a failsafe so it will shut down your motor power if it does not hear your transmitter?

Nice flying Scott

ahh whats the fun in that?
Old 07-01-2005, 04:17 PM
Mudsurfer1234

my failsafe was the neck strap when i first went in the pool i let the tranny hang free to see if i was safe, and i had 3 inches of clearnce clarence (always wanted to say that) and if i dropped the radio, it would just hang. and who puts a failsafe on a foamy? hahaha. DONT take that offensivley, just a funny. I will probobly do some plasti sipping like i did on my r/c truck, and made all the electronics water safe, cuz im starting to think about a Hydrofoam boat thing for my AXI i got layin around, so ill have to tork roll that over the ground to get the same effect as flying the buddy over the water.

hmm, that doesn't seem very cool, that will be another brainstorming project for another video.

And, i just got word, i might be spending the night at my buddy's house, so we'll be able to get some awesome video. Night flying, but we gotta make it cooler then that, more brainstorming.

and, im open to suggestions, if you think ya got a idea for a cool video, ill take it into consideration, and it may become a reality.

AnS Productions is alive and kicking! (Alax and Scott video productions, another "Spoof", this time of SKS video)

haha,
Later guys,
Scott
Old 07-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Fletch124

If you buddy has a bunk bed then you could hover it inbetween the top and the bottom.

Title "fixing the covering" just hover it as close as you can to a fire/hot stove! Not very smart but just something to maybe turn on a light in your head.

I KNOW I'M NOT BEING VERY SMART OR CREATIVE BUT I'M TRYING!
Old 07-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Fly-n-3D

Double Posted.
Old 07-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Fly-n-3D

my failsafe was the neck strap when i first went in the pool i let the tranny hang free to see if i was safe, and i had 3 inches of clearnce clarence (always wanted to say that) and if i dropped the radio, it would just hang. foa and who puts a failsafe on a foamy?my? hahaha. DONT take that offensivley, just a funny. I will probobly do some plasti sipping like i did on my r/c truck, and made all the electronics water safe, cuz im starting to think about a Hydrofoam boat thing for my AXI i got layin around, so ill have to tork roll that over the ground to get the same effect as flying the buddy over the water.

hmm, that doesn't seem very cool, that will be another brainstorming project for another video.

And, i just got word, i might be spending the night at my buddy's house, so we'll be able to get some awesome video. Night flying, but we gotta make it cooler then that, more brainstorming.

and, im open to suggestions, if you think ya got a idea for a cool video, ill take it into consideration, and it may become a reality.

AnS Productions is alive and kicking! (Alax and Scott video productions, another "Spoof", this time of SKS video)

haha,
Later guys,
Scott

I thought it was balsa. LOL
Old 07-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Mudsurfer1234

hahahah yea, it is, but still as light, only 11 ounces
Old 07-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Mato

That's what I call a nice flight without risking lifes...............................
Old 07-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Mudsurfer1234

yea, that's what i was hoping people would say, we made it as safe as possible, by having him film in the trench, noone around, and the 2 rafts in the pool incase it went down lol
Old 07-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Fletch124

yea, that's what i was hoping people would say, we made it as safe as possible, by having him film in the trench, noone around, and the 2 rafts in the pool incase it went down lol

Scott, something tells me that a raft will not save you if the plane falls in the water![8D]
Old 07-01-2005, 06:31 PM
drumbum
My Feedback: (1)

yet another cool video where are the women
Old 07-01-2005, 06:34 PM
Fletch124

ORIGINAL: drumbum

yet another cool video where are the women

yeah really you have a pool! [sm=drowning.gif][sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 07-01-2005, 06:34 PM
drumbum
My Feedback: (1)

BTW how does the 3d buddy fly? I have the EF yak SP you see in my avitar. have you flown that to give me a comparison? i also see when your buddy (no pun) was holding it you had a himax on it .. wich one . i have a 4200 thats doing nothing after i had radio falure and destoyed my Fliton jumping jack[&o] it was my favorate electric
Old 07-01-2005, 06:43 PM
Mudsurfer1234

for "where are the women" well, my mom's inside lol but that's nasty[:'(] hahaha

the raft was supposed to keep the plane outta the water, and it almost did, right when i brought it over to me in the pool i clipped the raft with the rudder. that was scarey

The Buddy flies awesome, i cant really describe it too great, as i have not flown the EF yak SP-E. I know the buddy is really good at like everything. It knife edges very nice, does pattern manuevers well thanks to the airfoil, and needs minimal control input for rolling harriers.

That was a Hi-maxx gearbox, and only the gearbox hahaha, i have an Eflite 370 brushless in there, that works pretty good, i just have to program the ESC for Hard start so i dont gotta start it by hand. with the 3 cell 1500mah li-po it hovers around 1/3 throttle at the beginning of the charge, and when it's ready to cut out, it's at about 2/3 to 3/4.

I'd like to fly one of the EF yak electrics, but everythings outta stock for sooooooooo long.

eh, oh well.

keep it fun,
Scott[8D]
Old 07-01-2005, 09:30 PM
hovermaster
My Feedback: (2)

I personally thought it was the stupidist video i have ever seen... JUST KIDDING.. we have to fly together this summer Scott... well the first time will probably the Milford meet...

Good stuff... and I just got my Buddy fuse's today so i will have 2 of them up and flying.. haha We can have Buddy combat...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.