Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

TOC Aviation 60" Yak & Edge Profiles VS Extreme Flight's 60" Yak & Edge Profiles that never sold?

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

TOC Aviation 60" Yak & Edge Profiles VS Extreme Flight's 60" Yak & Edge Profiles that never sold?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 01:36 PM
seanychen
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TOC Aviation 60" Yak & Edge Profiles VS Extreme Flight's 60" Yak & Edge Profiles that never sold?

Hello,

I was browsing Chief Aircraft website yesterday and stumbled upon TOC Aviation's line of ARF's. While checking out the 2 profiles Yak and Edge, I was suddenly reminded of the promising 60" profile designs that Extreme Flight was going to release 2 years ago, but due to manufacturing intricacies never made it to this continent.

Does anybody know if they are the same design? If they fly like any other Extreme Flight design, I think it's a good choice.

P.S. I wonder if Chris @ Extreme Flight ever found the 1st batch of planes that he invested in but somehow disappeared.
Old 04-15-2006, 09:00 PM
mstcitabria

Default RE: TOC Aviation 60" Yak & Edge Profiles VS Extreme Flight's 60" Yak & Edge Profiles that never sold?

seanychen,
This is a good, high quality, designed and built profile and worth every cent, one of the nicest ARF's I've purchased in the last couple of years. Wherever they came from, I'm sure glad they made it here!
Old 04-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Maudib
My Feedback: (51)

Default RE: TOC Aviation 60" Yak & Edge Profiles VS Extreme Flight's 60" Yak & Edge Profiles that never sold?

These are indeed the same specs/appreance as what was advertised by EF a couple/3 years ago... I am not sure they were designed by Chris... just as the Mini 3D wasn't a Chris designed plane. But since their fellowship parted company the factory had since started TOC, which has now been "reborn" as Aviation Models (but still toc1.com)

It appears they have tightened their quality control, ousted any bad influences and are working hard to overcome the stigma of prior endeavors.

It's been long enough now that everyone has moved on, including EF.

I'm glad to see they all are working to bring better products to market... it's just good for everyone.

Instead of worrying about whose design it is, best to find some threads about them, get some first hand scoop and decide if you want one...