Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 06:05 PM
DLEVETT
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ?

Hey guys has anybody got one of these yet? I saw one on display at the Toledo show and just recieved notice from Goldberg that they have them in stock. It looks like a nice alternative to the many YAK offerings in the market place this year. www.carlgoldbergproducts.com
If it really comes out 1/2 to 1 lb lighter than their Yak of similar size it should be really nice.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Jerry_Hailey

Default RE: Goldberg EDGE 540 77"

I saw one today in my LHS. I have a Fuji 34CC gasser that I'm thinking would be good for this plane. I would have bought it today, But I wanted to do some research first. Anyone fly one with gas?
Old 05-16-2006, 07:28 PM
DLEVETT
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: Goldberg EDGE 540 77"

Hi Jerry there is a thread a little further down the page that has been developed further regarding input about this model. I would refer you to it.