Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

My first hovering attempt with GP 25% Yak

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

My first hovering attempt with GP 25% Yak

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 03:49 PM
xtdsm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default My first hovering attempt with GP 25% Yak

Hello guys, I have been posting here for a little bit now, and thought I would share a little vid of my GP Yak. I have been flying for a bit over 5 months now, and started flying Gas (GP Yak was my first gas plane) for a bit over a month or so. I lost this yak about 2 weeks ago tho the damn battery wire got ripped right of the switch during a knife edge spin. oh well, I have an Extra 2x2 now with the same engine (DA50) but I liked my yak better (was easier to hover).
btw, if it was not for that forum, I would have night mares building this yak. ok that's enough.

here is the vid

Click here to watch My-first-hover-attempt
Old 09-04-2006, 05:52 PM
AirTech
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My first hovering attempt with GP 25% Yak

I lost this yak about 2 weeks ago tho the damn battery wire got ripped right of the switch during a knife edge spin......
You may have prevented that mishap by installing one of the new "failsafe" switches. See [link=http://www.fromeco.org/shop/abadger.htm]FROMECO[/link]. And probably you may want to install the battery somewhat more secure next time.