Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > 3D Electric Flying! > 3DFoamy Support
Reload this Page >

Tiburon 3D Detailed Assembly Instructions

Notices
3DFoamy Support Click here to get all your 3DFoamy support questions answered.

Tiburon 3D Detailed Assembly Instructions

Old 05-27-2007, 09:47 PM
spschmidt
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tiburon 3D Detailed Assembly Instructions

I recently purchased two kits of the "Tiburon 3D" plane by 3D Foamy. To my dismay I have looked exhaustively through the files on the CD that accompanied the kit and have been unable to find any detailed assembly instructions for this aircraft. I did find a single plan sheet but it does not contain nearly enough information to complete this model. There are other sets of instructions, perhaps they were overlooked when adding the appropriate instructions to the CD.

At this point I am unclear as to how to proceed. Does anyone have a file containing the assembly instructions? I could use a little help. I noticed another query about the Tiburon 3D where the answer was that they were on the disk. Not so. Only found the single plan and a tiled version. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated as I'm anxious to start assembly.

Thank you,

Steve Schmidt
Old 05-27-2007, 11:18 PM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Tiburon 3D Detailed Assembly Instructions

Hi Steve, my website has the manuals on them:

http://www.3dfoamy.com/manuals.htm
Old 05-28-2007, 04:07 PM
spschmidt
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John,
Thanks for the reply. I went to your website (the link you provided) and found the plans and tiled plans for the Tiburon 3D. However, when I went to the manuals section I found no "Tiburon 3D" monoplane manual but did find the manuals for the Tiburon Bipe and the Mini Tiburon Bipe. Any chance you could find the assembly manual for the Tiburon 3D monoplane and e-mail it to me?

Thanks,
Steve
Old 05-28-2007, 11:50 PM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Hi, if this is the mono plane use the monoplane manual, they all build exactly the same.