RCU Forums - View Single Post - redcat, you shouldnt show that video on your webpage
Old 03-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Xeller8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: redcat, you shouldnt show that video on your webpage

I keep telling you people TEMPERATURE makes a HUGE difference...

The video was made in Arizona....WARM (probably upper 70's to low 80's this time of year)

Platinumchopper didn't break...Texas...WARM (probably about the same as Az.)

ehroof broke stuff...New York.....COLD..(30's-40's...maybe pushing 50 now and then)

I broke stuff....Nebraska....COLD..(30's-40's...pushing into mid 50's once in a while)

This time of year if you live in the midwest...north...northwest...northeast...(basical ly north and even a bit south of I-80 across the board)...you WILL break stuff...and don't think that the few days we get here and there where we may hit the low 50's is warm either...yeah..it may be comfortable to US but plastic is affected by it and once you get down towards 50 and below plastic gets more and more brittle...they call it the "glass point" and some plastics have higher glass points then others and just a matter of about 5 degress or so can make the difference of breaking or not...

Just the other day the temps here in Ne. were in the mid 60's...I had both my buggy and truck out hammering on them and both of them had similar crashes (cartwheels...etc.) that they did the first time around...(mid to upper 40's maybe pushing 50)..I broke stuff on both vehicles...the other day (low to mid 60's) and I didn't break a thing and the buggy even pounded a curb head on doing about 30 or so...the same thing it did when it was 10-15 degrees cooler and wasted the whole left front suspension...

So..try to keep that in mind people....I bet when spring gets here and the temps are consistantly in the 60's and 70's and above you won't be breaking stuff like you are now...

Of course...you then will probably be biotching about the cars running too hot.