RCU Forums - View Single Post - redcat, you shouldnt show that video on your webpage
Old 03-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Xeller8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: redcat, you shouldnt show that video on your webpage

Breaking is breaking...

They did what they did in that video and kept on driving and more than likely a good share of the reason is because it is WARM there...so I just didn't see any real reason to gripe about the vid...

Just like that guy who jumped the house and drove away...I'm sure no manufacturer advises doing it...but it shows what the buggy could POSSIBLY withstand....

The reason I posted what I did was to beat all the naysayers that live in the colder climates to the punch...the ones that have been whining incesently about what pieces of crap their buggies or trucks are because they have broken stuff...ie: "Yeah no kidding...I ran over my foot or a pebble in the road the first 10 minutes and broke...waaaa waaaa waaaa"...well...if you hit stuff at the right speed or the right angle you are going to break....DUH....if it's cold out the chances of breaking multiply....DOUBLE DUH.

I didn't mean any offense towards YOU personally at all...but why biotch about the vid??....did they say ANYWHERE on the vid or the site "Go beat the living crap out of this and it won't break"??...I doubt they even crashed them on purpose...it was probably stuff that just happened as they were ripping around and filming.