RCU Forums - View Single Post - redcat, you shouldnt show that video on your webpage
Old 03-06-2006, 10:55 PM
chopper22980

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: redcat, you shouldnt show that video on your webpage

Well I guess i'm one of the ones who are"WHINING INCESENTLY".I'm the one who broke his volcano on his foot.So I would almost bet my life temp had nothing to do with it.It was in the upper 60's that hit 70's later that day,when my volcano broke apart.So lets blame it on the temp and not the way they are built,yeah right,give me a freaking break.So I guess the temp would make the clutch springs what? freeze?or something to break they way they do.I think everyone who has invested in redcat products or any other for that matter.Has the right to say whats on his/her mind.Without someone calling them whining,or anything like that.I still have things breaking all the time,but hey it was my choice to get into this.Ive just got a little smarter about it.I order more then I need,so that way I have almost no down time.Ive learned to be more patient,after all it is a hobby.I know I will probaly get blasted for this reply,but hey its all good,I can take the heat.This is just my opinion.