RCU Forums - View Single Post - Diamond Dust Modified
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 10:06 PM
WD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Diamond Dust Modified

Charlie,

I'm not sure about the "spar ribs", I've never seen this done before but I think they will help with the covering. As for the flying part.......we'll see. I got the covering on this past Saturday, but I don't have any trim covering on yet. I've been busy watching my daughter play fast pitch softball every night this week and plan on taking my son turkey hunting this Saturday and Sunday. I hope to get some time next week to work on the Diamond Dust. I need to get this project done and the work bench cleaned off. I have a Cermark F-16 with a Jett 90LX to build. I will post some more pictures soon.

As for the Henderson Fly-In, I haven't ever been. I would be interested in going if I don't have a scheduling conflict. Do you have any info on this fly-In? Also do you have any pictures of the
B-29?

I don't know if you are interested in full scale airplanes or not, but the B-29 FiFi is suppose to be at Oshkosh this year. If you like airplanes and have never been to the Oshkosh airshow, you don't have any idea what you are missing.....you need to go, it is absolutely fantastic!