RCU Forums - View Single Post - Green Model Spirit 3d Arf
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 05:57 PM
KICKASS3D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Green Model Spirit 3d Arf

Hi Gus,

Well I sat in the model shop waiting for the perkins order to arrive, When it did my heart sank as there were no big boxes in there[&o]
we looked at the order and sure enough it stated JP Spirit 3D, bemused we opened the packaging to find this little box with it in.....This was our first amazement!!!
I opened it to find the most Excellent, beautiful ARF I have ever seen.( GReeaaat! )

On Starting the build I couldn't believe the quality and accuracy of how it all went together (Superb)
Absolutely everything went together like a dream (TOP MARKS JP, OR SHOULD I SAY GREENMODELS.COM!!!)

It is now 99% complete, just a few links etc to finish her off, it is sitting on my scales with everthing in it weighing in at exactly 500g on the nose.

Now Gus the only motor I could get was the E-flite Park 370/1080KV, I know you said not to go less than a Park 400 920KV but as I'm fairly new to all this Electric stuff is this more or less powerfull as I thought that as it was 1080KV and not 920KV it would have more although it is only a 370 and not a 400???????
Also I have put an APC 9x4.7 as this fits the drive adapter, but I have GWS 10x4.7 props but didn't want to try and make the holes bigger!!!
What do you recon??

To every one else out there you should buy this beauty even if you just build it and stick it on yer shelf

Regards

Steve