RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is this a redcat dealer forum??
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 07:51 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Is this a redcat dealer forum??

everytime someone posts with a question these dealers are like vultures they circle the forum, see a post and pow, land on it with an advertisement. If you go to the other forums like hpi's or nirto stadium trucks or any other forum you dont really see this. Even redcat want people to advertise with that affiliate program. People like me and others are here to make friends, help new people to the hobby out and just talk about our hobby not be bombarded with posts of how i have this in stock or check out my site. I find this terribly annoying. I even had someone offer me $10 cash or $20 store credit to advertise for them in my signature. I turned it down, it will cost more that $20 to buy me!!!!!! Start helping people out with the stripped gears, non shifting transmissions and other problems that plauge these nitro's. Even redcat is posting rc video games to lure people into thier product, i dont ever think i have seen darin post a solution to any problem posted on this forum, really take a look at his posts, he never suggests anything or gives an answer to any problems with the cars. I find this kinda bizzare.