RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is this a redcat dealer forum??
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 07:31 AM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Is this a redcat dealer forum??

i am not here to rat anyone out, i didnt and wouldnt tell the moderators anything, just wanted to voice my opinion. as far as darin, i too am in business, run several large jobs at a time and travel troughout the 5 boros of nyc every day but i also find time to help people out on this forum. If you look and see darin only says hes going to china to find something out, he never once posted anything to help anyone with a technical problem on this forum. i even pm'd him about the gear problem and i never got a response from him, granted when my radio went bad they send a new one but what about a little information about the cars, a little help, you do sell them redcat so whats the problem, dont know anything about your product??? They should at least have someone on this forum to help people, some kinda redcat tech. The redcat company is here to just try to make money not really help anyone out. read the welcome redcat post on top and read what it says. And as far as the dealers being so innocent, i still have the pm from the one who offered me money for my signature so dont act like you didnt do anything.