RCU Forums - View Single Post - mini nitro off road
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 02:24 PM
irenaslavo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mini nitro off road

Sorry, I didn't realize that since the model I have are different…. Genesis and Ofna Blazer engine in left , Tanks in right… Savage 4.6, engine in the right tank in left…. HPI R40 Hara edition tank in the middle, FG 1/5 monster beetle and Porsche On- road, the engine and tank in the middle.

Specifically for Miwi and far from the weight of the engine with tunes pipe which is relatively heavy compare with the size of the model the tank positioned on the edge of the chassis with its long side parallel to the engine this alone could leads to increase right to left weight transfer

I'm not against Miwi but I had the model in hands and I gave my opnion … did you have a chance to see the model? also don't forget that we are talking about 800 gm model not 1/8 or 1/10 scale.

About (proven design it works) … yes everything works but my opinion based on PhD in vehicle designing and extensive knowledge on how we can achieve perfection in designing anything moving on 4 wheels… the proven design you mentioned… will work but it will never work perfectly.

ORIGINAL: Mr Bubbles

Miwi has bad weight distribution? Do you realize that every 8th scale buggy/truggy on the market has their engine, fuel tank, and exhaust on the same side and their weight distribution is perfect. It is a proven design that works. The nitro tc3 also has that same chassis layout and it's one of hte best on-road touring cars on the market today.