RCU Forums - View Single Post - This is all we need.....
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2006, 09:45 AM
ClemenTang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: This is all we need.....

Let's change the subject. t burley jumped up and asked the mod to delete this post. His request was not met because, according to mod, this is an international forum. The logic here, I guess, is either:
1. Had it be an American website then discussion about b**bs will be banned; and/or
2. Assuming it is acceptable for the rest of the world to discuss about pyrotechnics (safer word not tracked?)

From the above it can be concluded that you guys have less freedom in this respect, but cared to cater for the specific interest of certain other international members or ethic groups ONLY (note point 1).

So, while the original subject doesn't deserve discussing, is it a proper request for zapping them as soon as one pops up? Of course it's up to the mods and whether it's in line with the site's standards. Oh I said change the subject... any chance with an RC boat carrying pyrotechnics?

Clement
PS. Steve, one's view is easily changed overnight with a couple of Japanese "AV", if you know what I'm talking about