RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hydro-Foam by Michael Connally
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 11:07 PM
aflipz
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hydro-Foam by Michael Connally

Thanks Matt14x! so the guys at the club were impressed were they? That's no surprise... This thing leaves no one indifferent. Even those to whom rc doesn't usually appeal to at all can't help but stop and look, even come and ask questions.

I just bought a polycharge 4 to charge multi lipos simultaneously, now all i need is a high capacity power supply and a few more packs and waiting for a charged pack will be a thing of the past! I don't have any nitros, flight buddies keep busting my chops for it. I don't care, i prefer electrics for now. I could get the nitro bug someday you never know. For some reason i allways prefer the underdogs of this world. I was into amd processors before it was cool, i prefer sport compacts to muscle cars or luxury sedans (flame on... and for the record i never had a civic or a single piece of rice on any of my rides) Even with rc, my debut says it all; zip-zaps! Followed by 1:24 mini-z, then 1/18th scale cars and trucks... The logical route was small electrics, little did i know at the time that they are actually trickyer to fly than their large gas counterparts...

My latest toy is a Graupner Nemesis. It's all ready to go, i just need to find a brass or alloy tube with a 1.5mm I/D and 2.0mm O/D to mount the prop direct drive on this little feigao brushless motor. This is going to be a scary little bugger, no rudder... (4100kv, 4x3 cam speed prop, 300mah 2cell 20C lipo, phoenix 10 esc, 2 bluebird servos, berg 4ch 4 gram rx and a lightenna)

Wish someone made me a 4 channel Edge 540 foamie of those dimensions now that would be a cool plane to carry in the glovebox...