RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Tamiya TT-01 Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 09:59 PM
bIGmiK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Tamiya TT-01 Thread

OK this is the thing with the TT-01 gears, THEY ARE ALL 32 PITCH!!!

Haha lol, you don't need to use a tamiya pinion, just a 32pitch one, and tamiya ones a really good for the price, and are 32pitch, so I use and recomend them... And also, yes, the Tamiya Pinions do have a metric grub screw on them... But I live in Australia, where we use metric aswell, so I like it. But if you live in the US or where ever that used imperial or standard sized tools, just goto the hardward store and pick up a set of metric allen keys, should only cost $5 for an OK set...

TT01 RACER, goto the first page and read about the hop-ups I said are good, and if you are planning on "racing" a TT-01 against other people, unless you are racing in a TT-01 only class (my LHS use to have one of them but they closed it down []) I really, really, doubt you are going to get to far, the TT-01 cut don't cut it on the track.

Today I'm going to try 61t/18 or 19 in my TT-01 see if its better with the new motor, I find it a bit sluggish off the line, and top end that I dont need. So I'll try some new stuff...