RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/16 and 1/18 scale nitro offroad owners
Old 04-27-2006, 10:29 AM
irenaslavo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/16 and 1/18 scale nitro offroad owners

Hi GRK 65, thanks for your post , I will use the model on Saturday and I will send another by Sunday.

I saw the car in track not in shops, I'm leaving in Paris and the 1/16 nitro models become popular , my car I got through one of my students he was in USA and he got it from IRC. In Paris there is too many shops selling NB16 and all parts available, the basic Vulcan and Vulcan SE are not existing in France and all owner got it from USA.

As HUW4027 mentioned the hobbypepole.net, are reputable company and you can order from them but I believe IRC established high price for basic Vulcan because it is identical to NB16 which have a lower price …. I believe IRC can manage to justify the high price of Vulcan SE due to many option parts they added but it will be difficult to justify high price between basic Vulcan and NB16.

My advise is to get NB16 and upgrade it up to your satisfaction using IRC option parts.

Another issue should be taken in consideration for any NB16 , Vulcan and Vulcan SE owner…. If you face problem with servos, you should check the remote control fist because the steering servo of my Vulcan SE stopped functioning probably ( the movement distance right and left become very very limited) and I discovered the problem came from the remote control and as soon try another remote control the servo start working perfectly.