RCU Forums - View Single Post - Horizon Hobby Yak 54F, anyone fly yet?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 01:44 AM
Get Real

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Horizon Hobby Yak 54F, anyone fly yet?

ORIGINAL: spec36

is the byp yak the same one that is in the video of angelo lomeli on vpp tread? and how much does it weight ? the yak54f is my most flew plane i have about 155 hours in the last few months and about six of the yak54f .. now they last a lot longer. (my radio keeps time most do now ) have went from lucky to bring it back to rocking all on this foamie and able to do it with my glow stuff now .. is there a way to do vpp on the yak54f or is it to heavy mine is 14.4 oz thanks for any help on the two? ps now i will go back to page one to read what i missed out on probably find the answer to my questions ..
he was flying the new byp yak with a vpp set up at efest in febuary. i posted some pics on a previous page of the byp yak. i ended up picking up another yak about a month ago.. set up was 400 920 kv outrunner with 11x4.7 sf prop and tp 1320. nice power and run time. currently i have the light set up.. 370 1080kv outrunner with a 10x4.7sf prop with tp 730 pack. i'll post results when the weathers better and i can fly it.. with some reinforcing on fuselage and a tail wheel its in the 12 ounce range. also picked up the ultimate fx 3D.. another floater. heres a video with my planes http://media.putfile.com/Just-Fly i'll post some video of yak when i can. id really like to see more videos in the forums of various set ups of planes... especially Tmans set ups. thanks