RCU Forums - View Single Post - GP pitts
Thread: GP pitts
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 04:14 AM
BRYAN01601
My Feedback: (48)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GP pitts

I personaly do not believe the reviews in MAN because of other experiences with GY and RB both contributing editors of the magazine and both officers of a club here in CT. I have on two occations tried to join this club payed my dues and have been black balled from the club because I have differing opinons of a plane they reviewed or product they endorsed. I now belong to another club and it is a great club. I never recieved any of my membership dues back from the president Rck Bell (oops did I mention a name, nor did he answer any of my e-mails , nor did he return any phone calls. So his integrity as a person is poor at best... So to think he would give an honest look at a plane hmmmm what do I think. Ironically in the club before they will even let you fly they practically rebuild your plane at the field and look over every single thing wich Is good in my opinion, but also tells me that they know some arfs are not very good as well. It's too bad that politics corrupts everything. I will step off the soap box now .