RCU Forums - View Single Post - my new sig sundancer
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 05:12 PM
chuck l
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my new sig sundancer

Dirtnaper,

The pictures on the previous page show what the cowl looks like with a B&B muffler with pipes sticking out the bottom of the cowl on a G45. It would look pretty much the same with a G62.

Regarding your PM on the brass tube on the carb metering diaphragm cover, look in this thread, it tells you everything you need to know, and them some.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_30...tm.htm#3035444

Everyone,
I'm so frustrated, I could s..t. No matter what I do with the plane, it will just tip stall or cork screw a lower speeds and moderate up elevator. I was trying some harriers and you need to be high to catch the plane when it snaps. The elevators move together on both high and low rates, I've decreased their throws, I've gone over the wing incidences. If you try to do a three point landing, the right wing will drop. The plane has to come in under power and land on the mains. My ailerons match up with the wings with no trim required, there is about 2 clicks right of rudder to track the plane vertically at full throttle. I tried taking out the rudder trim, but on change in the snapping. I'm at a loss and would appreciate any advice. Again, my first Sun Dancer didn't do this.

Chuck