RCU Forums - View Single Post - HELP!! Would you let your dog chew on a bottle of CA?
Old 05-24-2006, 05:47 AM
Mustang51
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP!! Would you let your dog chew on a bottle of CA?

Cats are not dogs, and running on a roll of toilet paper is hardly life threatening. Cats don't chew on toys the way a dog will chew a toy to pieces. Who ever said a dog had a fine culinary pallet? Dogs drink out of the toilet and will eat their own shi*.
"Would you rather it be a small child with the bottle in it's mouth? "
Are you serious? Tell me your not serious. Please tell me your yanking my chain.

I've wasted enough time dealing with dopes.
Please everyone... don't do a thing. I'll just hope that the Collie will make it through it's hopefully long, hopefully injury free life despite the fact his\her owner is in an amazingly large group of clue-less dummies.

-M51

ORIGINAL: CHassan

I don't think it was twisted out of context, I think they were making fun. Oh and by the way, degrading folks is not the best way to get support for anything. All you have done is shown a tender spot for them to poke with their flaming arrows.
Would you rather it be a small child with the bottle in it's mouth?
Ever seen those TV commercials where the cat "runs" on the toilet paper roll, unwinding it? I read a snippet once and guess what, the cat doesn't do that normally, it was a "special trick" they got it to do on command. The cat had better things to do when it wasn't on camera. I'll just bet that that dog can find tastier treats to chew on than a bottle of CA, and holding it in it's mouth for a few photos probably did not "teach it" to go looking for more bottles to chew on!