RCU Forums - View Single Post - HELP!! Would you let your dog chew on a bottle of CA?
Old 05-24-2006, 11:24 AM
AMA234
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: HELP!! Would you let your dog chew on a bottle of CA?

ORIGINAL: Mustang51

Go to page 29 of the June issue of Model aviation.
Can you believe it? Super Jet has a picture of a dog chewing on a bottle of Ca as their advertisement. When I called SJ to complain, the woman answering the phone was verry nice but pretty oblivious to the fact that her dog could get a hold of a bottle of this stuff when she wasn't around and kill himself. She thinks it's a "cute ad".
Please call and complain to her that what she is doing by encouraging her dog to do this is WRONG.
Lets try to save this dogs life.
1-866-538-4583

I also called the AMA magazine and brought it to their attention stating I thought it was poor taste(no pun intended) to run such an add.
Only animal lovers will appreciate the serious nature of this.

Thanks,
A dog loving, Mustang51

I'm with you. I came home from work the other day and found my dog browsing through my latest MA while laying on his back grooming himself. I was so mad at him. I have told him many times that those are my magazines and he is not allowed to read them. I can certainly see how dogs can make a connection to a picture in a magazine to real life. Not too long ago I also caught him stealing my gallon jugs of Cool Power and trying to start the engine on one of my planes. I mean come on, get a life dude. It's a freakin ad. Dogs don't read the freakin mags and can't and won't have any REASON or CAUSE to connect the two dots. GET A LIFE. Did you also report this to the police so they can take action? The PETA would also love to hear about this. Are there really that many idiots in this hobby? Have you ever seen a dog hold a cracker without breaking it? I personally can show you a pic of my sisters dog holding TWO pringles like a ducks beak in its mouth without them being broken. What a worthless thread..............am I done yet?????