RCU Forums - View Single Post - HELP!! Would you let your dog chew on a bottle of CA?
Old 05-24-2006, 12:35 PM
Dr1Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP!! Would you let your dog chew on a bottle of CA?

OK, Moderators, delete this one if you want to.

You people are being deliberately obtuse (look it up). The point is NOT whether the dog gets to read MA. The point is most dogs WILL chew on just about anything they can fit in their mouths. They WILL take things off a table or shelf, and WILL chew it up. Why don't you peole try to think just a little beyond the moment, huh? Just for once? OK, cute dog chewing on bottle of CA with a cute caption that I'm sure Jet paid some shyster add exec a hefty sum to come up with. Take it a step further - what if it really happens! How many stories have we already heard in here about pets doing damage to planes, equipment, or supplies in our shops because we were stupid enough to allow access.

It's NOT funny or cute, it's sick. Kinda reminds me of the "cruelity jokes" that went around in my high school. "What do you do when an epileptic has a fit in your bathtub? Thow in the laundry and some soap." We all thought those were funny, too - when we were 13. Real funny, unless you have a friend who has seizures. BTW, I've had a hypoglycemic seizure. I can assure you, not a damn thing funny about it. Humor like this ad amuses only congenital idiots and little children.

Dr.1