RCU Forums - View Single Post - *Eletronic Engine Syncronizer *
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 07:51 AM
yl5295
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Eletronic engine syncronizer - no joke

What kind of info are you looking for? I have not written up the instructions yet. I have been at the beach the last two weeks on vacation so I have not gotten to work on it the last two weeks. I built a couple more prototype units and the PCB are back waiting for me at my house. The latest prototypes remove the LED RPM display and just have some simple flashing leds. Once I test these I am going to order the first production units. Probably 2-3 weeks at this point. I will be getting back to everyone on this thread after final testing. I have tested the independant run up mode, rudder steering mode, normal sync mode, sync enable/disable mode, and dead stick scenarios and everything is working great at this point. So the final thing I am finishing up now are the programming steps to set the programmable idle, kill position (PCM like loss of tx signal), full throttle end point and operation mode. Most people will not have to change the programming in it but the option of changing programming parameters need to be there.