RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thunder Cat 31
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 07:09 PM
FE_Chris
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thunder Cat 31

I have the same problem, only mine is around 1/2 tank it wants to die. and I know it's not running lean, well not all the time, but I do play with the needle quite a bit. Anyway, yeah mine dies like that too.....I did not push the issue much at the fun run I was at yesterday, mostly because I was having range issuses with my radio....Maybe I should have hounded ron or ob nut to help me figure it out while I had them right there lol

Maybe someone should call proboat. They are horizon and horizon rocks. If mine presists, I will call them. I'll be playing boats tomorrow so I think I will try to figure it out then.
ORIGINAL: brownvhf

Hi Ron and thanks for the welcome wave Walker, and just working here at the house as it never seems to get caught up anymore as not enough time in the day.
Did run the boat today and the patch job on the header pipe worked well but still have a problem in that the boat seems like it runs out of fuel when it still has 1/8 inch of fuel in the bottom of the tank. Not sure what to try next as have replaced the fuel lines and also put clamps on the ends of the fuel lines. The boat runs fine until it acts like there isn't any gas left in it.
Was hoping to go the the trials at thread lake though as last time I was there I had two electric boats and that was 20 years ago. Time sure does have a habbit of flying by, Jerry