RCU Forums - View Single Post - How do I start.
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 01:18 AM
D Bronk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How do I start.

`m Glad everyone`s still`s "LIVE-N-KicK`en ,Here..The Nephews are all good ,but really busy.They`ve got school ,of course.Those kids, are all, excellant soccer players , and that eats up ,basically every evening ,or weekend,and most of the familys` Free Time .All three of them are on differant teams,and,They also play, indoor soccer leagues too.It`s been hard to get that family out here.When the boys do come,out for a visit,Mother nature, just won`t play ball, with us .It`s either Raining ,Wickedly windy,or both.Just this past Sunday,we had another mean Storm,with Thunder/Lightning strikes,crazy wind,and, Rain, that turned to," Golf Ball" size Hail,and the weather station ,was posting,Tornado warnings.Nothing touched Down, but lots of Snapped/broken Trees,and, hail Damage ,in these parts. The boys have been out, maybe 3 times since Christmas.They should be here, for at least ,a week again this Summer. I got to have ,something planed for them again, just not sure ,what yet.It will,Certainly have, something to do with some of those Cox Engines,that "Injunut"sent me .What a Guy,I`m still in shock, over that, a bit .

Just after Easter(?) ,My Sister came out, with her husband ,and, the gang.They brought their new dog.It`s a big Clumsy ,Young ,lanky legged ,Shepard cross, of some type.The kids are totaly proud of their new "BROTHER"..LOL.Its really a country type dog,living with them in the City.That animal Ran, from the Moment it got here, till they put him back in the truck,to leave.Any ways the Kids wanted to ride, the Mini-bike, and Go-cart (6 months since they rode),when they got here.The snow was gone,a couple good Rains, took care of that stuff.It was a bit Breezy,And we had to get that out of their systemIt was so Funny,their new ,youngest Brother"Champ" was chaseing them the whole time.Talking to my,Brother-in-law ,about "Champ"the dog,I found out, the puppy is , a ,CHEW-er.Between him, and I, we decided ,the LST-.074 Trainer ,should stay in the House.I hadn`t told the kids, it was ready to fly, at that time .They know now though,and they are anxious about, it being "Ready to go". ( more about that plane tomorrow,hopefully)Anyways ,the B.Matthews design CADET came out.WE were going ,to give that a go.

I mentioned ,the "What`s all, been happening, in my end of the Planet ",story would take me a while to explain.I got to sack out for the Night .I`m really, pooped-out,and I`ll try, to get ya`ll up to speed a little more,again in the morn.,once I get up..D.B.