RCU Forums - View Single Post - Question for the Redcat Dealers
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 09:56 PM
chubbysuncle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Question for the Redcat Dealers

Geez AJ, I bought a Savage X from my LHS and everytime I need parts( yeah they break too) they don't have them in stock. I'm ordering stuff online for it just to get it. If your LHS has alot of parts in stock for a car/truck you should buy the car/truck they've got the most parts for I guess, that way when it breaks they'll have it. It took an $18 upgrade to get the stock Savage to stop in less than 10'. I spent alot on this truck upfront but to the companies it's all about the $$$. I've got a page in the Savage book of all the upgrades! ***! Is it a great truck? OH YEAH!!! For the $ the Volcano is just as good. My kid's been beatin' the snot outta it. Do I get my parts fast? YES! Clermont ships priority mail and I've got the parts in 3days. I'm still waiting for my LHS to get alum clutch shoes for the Savage. I dunno..I guess everyone's different but stuff breaks. If you want it now then you need to have an extra car/truck for parts. I wiped out the Savage spur gear in less than 2 minutes because it wasn't meshed right. Does that mean Savage Sucks cause the LHS was out of spur gears?? JMO............