RCU Forums - View Single Post - SERVICE AT DRAGANFLY INNOVATIONS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2006, 11:26 PM
Phodel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SERVICE AT DRAGANFLY INNOVATIONS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! This thread has turned into a RCtoys.com bashing conversation!

I must say that there really isn't any supplier that has a global customer base I have ever dealt with recently that actually replied to emails with in 5 business days. Honestly, if you are serious about getting your issues addressed rctoys.com or not then you better call them!

I too have had issues from time to time regarding my DF but my experience has been fabulous as it relates to rctoys.com and spectrolutions.com cusomter service. I may not have had the lightning fast email responses (who does?) but I did get everything taken care of satisfactorily in time.

Regarding the shipping comment............shipping from the states or canada overseas is always a hassle as it relates to customs. rctoys.com is right! Some shippers get unusual scrutiny beyond others for obvious reasons which in turn hold up delivery turn around to you.

They have an extremely unique flying platform that you just cannot get anywhere. You must admit it is awesome thing to see flying!

Overall, I have experienced and heard more good things than bad as it relates to customer service at rctoys.com and spectrolutions.com. Keep in mind no one is perfect!

Regardless, I hope all goes well and you get all your issues resolved.

I had to put my 2 cents worth in!

Phodel