RCU Forums - View Single Post - Question for the Redcat Dealers
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 06:10 PM
AJsToyz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Question for the Redcat Dealers

I didn't even think antonw was posting to this old thing !! LOL Well , you are correct , they all break. Do they all have the problems out of the box I listed earlier ??? Thats a big no. As for ordering from the dealers ... it seems like when you need parts, or when I needed them , they had to go through Redcat. So at that , I should just order direct. As for parts getting broken , I have a problem when a steering arm breaks on a straight run , why ? I don't know I'm just funny that way , I think a part should take a liitle stress , a bump , a hard turn , a little crash , not a few blades of grass. What I'm getting at is , I'm glad you have a good Truck , I really am , but this thing has been a turd since day one. As far as other brands go , My Kyosho ran the whole summer and brokea few suspension parts after I flipped it trying to pass traffic on a busy street. Smart ?? Nope !! Fun ?? At the time .... it was great !! I also stripped a spur gear , but the replacement was steel. As far as the spare car thing ... Chubbysdad told me I should be buying extra parts to keep on hand . Ok , tell me everything that will break , not might and I think I might try that !!

I though this question was about the cost of shipping not my redcat car ??