RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 04:55 PM
William Robison
My Feedback: (3)

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: Welcome to Club SAITO !

Ron:

You have never seen any of your sort of post removed. It is not done. You seldom see the objectionable posts because they are tanked as soon as a mod sees them, usually it’s done pretty quickly.

Loughbd just had one tanked here, he made a comment disparaging Red China. Political comments are another category that is not allowed.

Politics and religion are among the few categories that lead to heated arguments and ill feelings, for this reason they are not allowed. If you review the posting guidelines you’ll see the exclusions.

You have had some posts tanked also – in the OS support forum. This is also covered in the rules, all answers in any support forum have to come from the person running it. A new comment or question has to be a new thread there.

This is the big difference between “Club Saito” and what would hold if it were a “Proper” support forum. Here, everybody is welcome to join in.

RCU’s posting rules are intended to keep the conversation on the same level desired in a polite meeting of mixed company. Only this and nothing more.

You are one of the valued members here, I hope you will reconsider your request to be struck off the roll.

Bill.

PS: I was going to send this in a PM, but I decided it would be of interest to all. wr.