RCU Forums - View Single Post - Good First Planes
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Bsharp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Good First Planes

Llitten
Please send all of your extra money directly to me. You obviously have lots of extra money you don't care about. You also have no regard for aircraft, you may even call it a hatred for things that fly. I will spend the money you give me on fancy 3-D aircraft and fly them for you, and send you pretty pictures if you like. in return you will get the same amount of flight time as if you had the aircraft (ZERO), and you won't have to spend a moment putting the thing together. I will be happy to tell you where to send your next $1000.00 or so.

OR buy a trainer.

Jason had good advise to you, take it. don't be a fool. buy a trainer. The superstar with ailerons does nice rolls and loops, and will perform totaly outside your meger little abilities as it is, you can't handle more than that, just because you think you can, doesn't mean you REALLY can. All you can fly is a trainer, if your lucky, I doubt you can even fly that, considering how little you've listened to other peoples advise. What would let us think you would listen to physics and other little, tiny, seemingly helpful things pertaining to flight. MY WORD BOY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOU HAVE A PLATE IN YOUR HEAD OR SOMETHING????????? Ok, maybe I'm over reacting, but you should still really just buy a trainer, it will be fun, I promise.