RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thunder Cat 31
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 03:24 AM
Tomas_LT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thunder Cat 31

Hello Mates,
It's been kind of time that I was away. Well - work, studies, kids, wife (ups )
Ok, Just wanted to shake a hand to Wave Walker cause I also BROKE MY RUDDER. Have no idea how cause I always run in the same pond and it was ok. Last weekend during morning drive I lost conntrol of the boat and saw how it turned upsaid down. Surprisely engine was working [:-] So, what I saw when I got it back that rudder is broken and i lost it. Well, as you say - **** happens.
Anyway as here in Lithuania we do not have any dealers who can sell me this part the friends of mine who are doing boats can do it for me if I can provide them exact measurments of rudder. So this is what I would like to ask you:
1. Could you please take a pictures of separete (or not) T'31 rudder by putting it on the top of meter so I can see form and measurments. Can you do pictures from different angles?
2. Could you please measure it separatley and send me it?
3. Or maybe you can direct me to some dealers web shop who has this item and can ship oversies?
Also, taking this oportunity I would like to ask you maybe you can send me a links to dealers shops who can ship to Lithuania props? I think I will go for octura x440/3 and prather 225. I use here 20% nitro so wich one you would recomend?

Regards from Lithuania