RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bad Pushing Problem(w/ hyper PCR)
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 07:44 PM
Jammin Jake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Pushing Problem(w/ hyper PCR)

We have a real push problem... we have done some serious experimenting with the diffs. We have the servo turning 100%. We have done the combination 1-1-1. Then we did 10-1-1 and still no response in anything..it still pushes. The track(clay ball dirt) will be both wet down or dry and still does the same problem. It actually turns better 1-1-1 i dont how that it is but it does. We've been told to run 3-1-1 and that is our next attempt to make this thing turn. Before all this baloney experimenting we ran 5-7-1i in the diffs but still push. Its just when we enter a sharp corner and try to exit while sliding all it will do is push into the walls. The only way i can get it to make a somewhat good turn is too hit the brakes and try to whoop it around(which actually works better). Does any one out there have any suggestions or have the same problem but got it right. Im a real good driver here at my lhs and have competed against good drivers with high dollar stuff and have come close if not win.
Servo:steering:airtronics 94358
Controller: JR Xr3i
Good Ofna hump pack.
New set of panther k2's
Steering is not in a bind.
These are the things i run, might help resolve problem.