RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 11:59 PM
LaserTank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit

Not sure why anyone would complain here and not just ask for their money back, or for a replacement from IMP if the product is defective. Too proper of an action to expect from today's modelers? IMP jumped to make sure I was satisfied with my kit, a 5th scale FW TA 152, so I find it strange to hear such a horror story about them. Frankly I loved the wavy !QUOT!oil can!QUOT! look of the sides rather than the typical smooth sides that look like a cheap plastic kit. I got the last of their glass kits of that model and it was better, head and shoulders better, than the BVM Ducted Fan kit I put together for a friend last year. Those BVM kits are supposed to be the cat's !QUOT!meow!QUOT!. Definitely not Sterling quality, only priced that way, but I got it built and it looked good and flew good as well. I had less fudging to do with the IMP kit and most of it was about my personal taste in building. IMP is under new ownership for those who do not know it. Feedback is a good thing for any business, knocking them here is just a cowardly cheap shot. Seems like if there is enough complaining like this above, there will not be a model company left in America before long. We can all be flying Rice Rockets or scratch building then.