RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 03:55 PM
pilot486

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit

Just so that You are in formed I went to e-bay and Checked his Feed back(olcrow51) and low and behold his last feed back was on this very subject. The very last feed back posted was about the zero cock pit kit!!And Low and behold It rec great feed back .Then I looked up the posting and the Ad read for a". 40 to .60 size" not a 1/6th. Now where in the ad was it listed as what you said it was a 1/6th scale cock pit kit as no .40 to .60 size will fly (1/6th zero very well out of the box). There seems that a problem has been made of nothing but If you buy on e-bay what do you expect ? The picture you posted was the same as in his ad. You even saw what you were buying. I agree with Tank the more you guys gripe and complain Is your right and I have fought for that. But I have also talked to Imp and all they know is that they Have never heard from you after you bought the cockpit kit either way good or bad. And I have also looked at your web site www.mtplans.com (nice vid of the Fw) and have reached one conclusion.I looked at all the kits on www.impscale.com most of them have been built by Greg Namey they look good to me .
The main differance is You like ARF Keep in mind they are 2 different things Namey made his from scratch You are working with some thing a Guy named Same Ting built for you.in the orient. In my opinion thats the same as building 1/72nd scale models.Nothing wrong with that as Im a member Of sorts in IPMS and we pick winners out of a list of models of the same type . I guess what im trying to say is Leonardo DaVinci started the Mona Lisa on a blank canvass He didn't buy a paint by the numbers kit and want super results. Imp makes good stuff as Im sure you do to. and as most of the arf stuff is . Da Vinci could have painted the mona lisa on the side walk and it would be the same. A piece of fine art. !Guys that can build from scratch impress me more than any ARF on the market. Thats My opinion, I have 1 or 2 my self (ARFS). I even resorted to the flying foamies once . All were fun . Thats the Idea FUN have fun ! If you dont like a product complain but ask the manufactuor to either take it back and send you a new one or refund your money. You then and only then can and should complain when they do nether. So let this be my end here . I have said all Im going to say .expect no replies from me .I have said more than I should .You guys go have fun ,any way you can and shame on you if you consider this crying and complaining FUN.