RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 05:58 PM
pilot486

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit

Hey LT I dont know why you sent me here! But it has been fun .In my days of selling we called what these guys are doing as "puttin lipstick on a pig" I didnt build this but ..... go look at the pix of what these guys fly all ARFS. Put a scaled out cock-pit kit in a unscale Model and then complain. Ill retire to Bedlam !! We have collage degrees,what the hell we doing here. You mentioned 4th grad level in one of your posts. Try kindergarten. No one has even comprehended ,not one sentence you or I have wriiten. Talk about a waste of time .We both could be building something WE like to do. So ill do what the Dino said shut up and get outta here.They all want little plastic models that are perfect.Then they go to the airport sit in or stand in front of a real plane and post the picture ,Unlike you and I we can get in them and fly away ,(with permission Of course) If ya look at this in perpestive leave them to cry in thier own Beer. We have been there and done that .So what do you think? Wanna bail? Dino whatever whats respect! Wants me to shut up I agree ! Ill respect the Hell out of him. I saw what he builds and flys Yep Dino You have all the respect I can give you . Im outta here. By the way I just got the kit you sent me ,Ill be damned Its workable ,no better than that Ill build it and see if the parts fit and if they dont Ill come back here and knock you all over the place.. Oh I almost forgot Some body mentioned copyrights in one of these posts and I went to their web site and they Have a Curtis P-some thing or other Did they have a permissin slip from Glenn on this ?
BYE BYE