RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
Default RE: 1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit

ORIGINAL: pilot486
Ill be more than Happy to send you Pictures of My Imp p-51 d. I love it.
Pictures would be of little use to me. I'm glad you love your P-51, what's your point? Just because you love your Mustang that somehow nullifies my opinion of the kit I had? Your opinion is worth more than mine?

ORIGINAL: pilot486.
...and if you acted that way when you say you talked to them. I would give you crap too. .
Please point out to me how I have "acted". Somebody asked my opinion and I gave it. As far as talking to them, I can recall one very short conversation to order the parts. Then nothing from them for months, including my order which had been paid for.

However they are under new ownership so all this is a mute point . I will send them, copies of your postings ,but dont be surpised If you dont get a reply.
As I stated previously, hopefully the quality of the product as well as the customer service has improved since I dealt with IMP. But, until there is some evidence of that, the only thing I can go on is my previous experience and what I read from the majority of others who have had dealings with them. Feel free to forward copies of whatever you want and I really don't require nor expect a reply. However, if the new owner of IMP is really interested in raising the general impression of his company he may be smart to get on these and other forums and explain to potential customers just how he has improved things. Fact is, the new owner purchased a company with a bad reputation and the reputation is tied to the company whether the new owner likes it or not. Not my fault. These are the kinds of issues that need to be addressed prior to purchasing a business.

You are not a person to reason with the next step for you is to call me names .So go ahead! It would not surpise me!(All of this stuff makes me sick )
What? Where is there any evidence of anybody trying to reason anything in this thread. You butted into a thread and essentially started calling people whiners that you don't even know. I don't even know how to address the calling you names statement. I've been on this site from its' inception, feel free to look up my previous posts and see just how many people I've called names and how "unreasonable" I've been.

I never let my lack of skill be some ones elses problem .Just keep this in mind .
Unbelievable! All this ranting and you end by insulting me? I can only conclude that you are somehow involved in or affilliated with IMP. You seem to be going to great lengths to try and divert attention away from the real issue by starting some sort of flame war.