RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 09:29 PM
pilot486

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit

Wow! You wont let me leave ! No I dont work for IMPscale ,but I know the guys that bought it . They are a bunch of good guys . And guys like you who cant let anything go should grow up. Impscale is not the same company you dealt with. So get over it! Dont buy anything from them .check out there new web site www.impscale.com they really don't want ARF guys/ so now you have something new to talk about.I defend my friends when they are attacked for something they didnt do.And you keep attacking .IMP is no longer Its IMPSCALE .I think thats called beating a dead horse . Ill buy your so called defective kit (If you ever had one)
So end it here. Move on with your Life . So what If John Kerry lost the election.When you bad mouth impscale your bad mouthing (opinion or not ) a differant company . Ill let them know it every time you do it. I can say You Never bought anything from Impscale and Id be right. so anything you say about them is a lie . You are referring to a company that NO Longer exists.Innovative Model Products as you know it is closed ,shut down as is Pica.D&B,and so on. Let it die. Now that you know the differance Do as you wish.So by saying that its all over the web is a lie when You say that referring to IMPScale. Now if you want to talk Bad about Imp International go right ahead. They no longer exist. If some one has a problem with IMPSCALE they should contact the New owners. I know they would be more than glad to help. and One final thought you dont own this thread remember Freedom of speech? Same thing here! Nothing stopped me from putting in my 2 cents its my right to do so.Or is it that cause you been here so long we gotta listen to you.
And I must be bugging you as you took a long time to write out a reply. YES Im a spy!!! For Impscale.LOL
Can you understand That .?