RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 11:39 PM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
Default RE: 1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit

You are welcome to leave at any time pilot486. The only thing keeping you here must be your insistance to have the last word. The new owners of IMP may be the greatest bunch of guys on earth, don't change a thing. They are still building their business on the foundation layed by Greg Namey and Innovative Model Products. Did they purchase the company and throw out all the original tooling? If not, then I say to anyone considering purchasing from IMP, do your homework first. Much of what was wrong with the IMP stuff I worked with was a result of poor quality plugs and molds. If they did re-make all the tooling then it is their responsibility to make sure people are aware of the changes. When you purchase a company with a poor track record I would think you would be ready to address that issue. Again, none of this is my doing. They made the decision to purchase a company that many people were unsatisfied with. If you plan on debating every person that makes, or has made, negative comments concerning IMP then you better be prepared to quit your day job.

Please show me where I attacked IMP or your friends. (No really, show me. Don't just retort with some long winded senseless reply. Show me some proof.) I was asked a question about a product and I gave an honest assesment. I will continue to give my opinion to anyone who asks.

As for your final thought, I don't recall ever claiming to own this thread. I don't recall saying that you could not post here. I don't recall saying that you "gotta listen" to me. I did invite you to give some evidence of your proclamation that I was "not a person to reason with" or that I may lower myself to calling you names. Those are personal attacks on my character that I have every intention of defending.

Of course your "bugging" me, have you read this thread? You've jumped in here and insulted my intelligence, my building abilities, and attacked my character. To say your an irritant would be an understatement. As my final thought I would like to say please keep your promise to forward everything to your friends at IMP. If they have any business sense at all they will immediately realize that you have done nothing but harm here and tell you to shut up. Had you approached this thread with the "good attitude" you claim to have you may have been able to enlighten the members here of the change in ownership and invited them to try IMP again. Instead you have alienated at least three potential customers and possibly a whole bunch more. I think I will invite a few of my buddies to drop in on this thread and have a good read. You don't need to worry though as, obviously, I'm an ARF builder and I probably don't know anybody but ARF builders so what difference would it make. Right?