RCU Forums - View Single Post - O.K. Park Fliers, et. al. that want to get your selves NOTICED:
Old 06-19-2006, 08:37 PM
bubbagates
My Feedback: (32)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: O.K. Park Fliers, et. al. that want to get your selves NOTICED:

Now this has got to be one of the better subjects I have seen in here in a while. At first I suspected some back-end selling (it is close though) but after reading further down this could get really good and pretty funny to boot. Just keep it clean guys, please.

In the business I am in, there is a web site called The Router God. It's designed to make it look like certain celebs are interviewed on working with certain Cisco router products and Cisco certifications (I'm a CCIE). There is Denise Richards, Elizabeth Hurley and a few others even including Mister Rodgers

Here is the link to the one for Elizabeth Hurley, no don't you go looking at here pics

http://www.routergod.com/elizabethhurley/

to see the rest just click the "archive" link at the top. Unless you are a Computer Netwotk administrator that is familiar with Cisco products and thier certifications, then reading the articles that each celebrity talks about will not make much sense to you but to thsose of us that understand it it's pretty good.

Maybe someone could do something similiar as a way to help get the word out

Yep, I'm back as a mod again