RCU Forums - View Single Post - Container arrival
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 11:49 PM
micp
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Container arrival

ORIGINAL: sb13

Mark, You never once answered my questions when I made a post afew days ago. I canceled my 75cc Yak due to the poor customer service on RCU. I really liked talking to you and you seemed like a fair guy but I can't help but think you would'nt be there if needed if I had a problem with my Yak. I wonder what you would do if lets say....my hinges broke since they are cheap copies of the good ones and it caused my plane to crash? I bet you would'nt do more than to sell me one at cost if that would you?

SB13, I think the premise of your question if unfair. If you have asked this hypothetical several times and haven't recieved a response it is likely because Mark sees no benifit in answering a question of this type particuarly when you have clearly made up your mind. I have read every post involving concerns with AeroWorks planes and have recently ordered an Extra 260. It is clear in my mind that in the cases that folks have had problems that they have not contributed too Aeroworks has taken care of them. I know that they have called their customers when problems were apparent. Only Aeroworks and their customers have the exact circumstances and their resolutions. In my 25 years of experience I have found most cases of failure were contributed by the builder/pilot. Cases in which the manufactuer was totally at fault is less than 1% in my experience. One of the flaws of the hobby haven gone to essentially all Arfs is that most folks don't have the building skills to assess the entire aircraft and areas that need to be addressed pre-flight like covering issues and hinges.

Tom