RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Whiplash X Lives Again
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 12:35 AM
BAGOSTIX
My Feedback: (178)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Whiplash X Lives Again

Boys and Girls, it wont even be in the $400.00 range, it never was except for the airbrushed schemes.

The new puppy will have control surfaces a mini could move..
but I'd recommend more servo for a 200 mph plane of course/.

I got the first production version today, looks great, a little more tweekin and she'll be ready... have patience my children, [:@]

To the gentleman with the remarks about a heavy version of the Diamond Dust, it's simply a Delta wing aircraft, the owner of DD and myself have spoken on many occasions and agree it has a lot of DD similarities, but the difference is no other delta can take the beating this puppy can.. guaranteed.

It comes in at a heavy 1.8 lbs but a 46FX straight out the box with a stock muffler will pull her along at a recorded and verified 148 mph all day long.

It's a little twitchy on launch, but thats to be expected..
once in the air, she's on rails..

The way to eliminate the squirlleyness on launch is a launcher we will be making and selling also, this will not be like the old version, it will have a bungee setup for a quicker launch..

lots of cools stuff coming down the pike Whip fans..

Even graphic packages especially for the Whiplash that will eliminate a lot of painting, and maybe some super cool airbrush art too..

More to Follow..

BTW, the gent with the magazine, I'll be happy to send you a Whiplash X to fly and review..

cheers maties

Bagostix maximus