RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kentucky Jets 2006 Highlights
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 02:19 AM
X-spec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kentucky Jets 2006

Sir your Email as shown below can't work, I had send it through your normal Email thanks sir. She's very awesome and really worth seeing this jet looks very scale and wish I have it man..............

X-Spec.

ORIGINAL: deweyd

X-spec my email is [email protected]. The F-18a is a Yellow aircraft F-18 twin. The aircraft is owned by Jet Central, and it is powered by a Artes Rhino (36lb thrust). I think the plane weighs about 43 Lb with fuel,but i'm not really sure. This F-18 was built by a few different people ,but Dave and Cara Fusinato did most of the building. Dave,Cara Did all the paint and detailing. I installed the turbine and other odds and ends. I must say thanks to Lewis the General for all the help and time to make this plane fly,
I had so much fun at this show ,and everyone there was just so wonderful to be around. Thanks for such a warm welcome..
( LANCE) HOW MUCH FUEL DID YOU BURN?????.. every time I looked over or up lance was taxiing or flying by!! It was unbelievable.
I think I want to go out and buy a $100.000 glider and then put $8000 engines on it and fly around the country,lol. If you guys haven't seen Bob Carlton fly the glider you need to make a special trip to do so. I couldn't believe the show he put on. My friend has some real good video ,so we may have to post it soon. take care everyone. Deweyd
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ro42074.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	490785