RCU Forums - View Single Post - Eflite Blade CX
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 08:32 PM
AGR26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Eflite Blade CX

ORIGINAL: bladeCX1464

lol haha good idea i might try...i tried landing on a coke case and i kept breaking the blades but 48 blades is crazy and u have spent more money in blades and such than the heli itself cost...lol but i agree, they are addicting.....im having a problem with my cx...a typical problem...my trim is all the way left and they heli still spins right anybody had this same problem? anybody know how to solve it? any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! thx
Great input guys! And; wafreelance, that is some stunt flying for sure! [8D] Tonight, after work, I shut off the ceiling fan in the great (living) room, and for the first time, attempted taking off, and a little hovering. We have hard wood floors. So; there was a lot of skidding... Ha! But; I did achieve a couple of hovers of 1-3 ft. high. Nothing fancy. When I felt it was getting a bit away from me, I lowered it. I didn't hit anything. I was going to go outside. But; it was just too hot! But; the wind was calm. I have 1.7 acres. So; I've got lots of room.

I was getting ready to have a another go, and I noticed the battery dying. So; I stopped.