RCU Forums - View Single Post - ST body
Thread: ST body
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 12:22 PM
frumpy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ST body

ORIGINAL: crv

I installed the body last night, I have a monster metal bumper and drilled 2 holes and installed the long body post. I started painting the body and ran out of paint, I'll continue with the painting this evening. The ST wheel will fit perfectly, I have monster wheels and they're too big, I don't want to chop the body to make them fit so I'll probably get some new wheels. I have my Marder wheels on it now. But the monster wheels are awesome with that body. I'll decide once the body is painted. I don't think I can justify to my wife buying another set of wheels for $200.00 bucks, I already have 3 sets of FG monster wheels. You know what I mean?

Hey Frumpy.....There's no need for justification or otherwise!!!...But there is a need for a new set of wheels!!!...So just have wifey, buy you a new set, and don't worry bout the justification!!!....The fact that you'll have new wheels is justification enough!!!!!
Hey crv,that isn't me with the wheelsit was cormierone in the post before mineBut I still have to contend with the mrs about the new body lol!